Wow, This time Counts deciphered something for people instead of having his spelling deciphered. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you are starving and really need food, there is a supply THAT EXISTS and is expensive or there is a supply THAT DOESN'T EXIST but is cheap. Which would you rather have? </div></div>
what?
</div></div>
Don't question him! That's economic genius at work right there. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>
maybe thats why i didnt understand it
its even far too advanced for me</div></div>
Don't worry you're not alone. Him saying "[censored] yourself" to me was right up there with Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, etc...just can't mess with true genius like that.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Wow, This time Counts deciphered something for people instead of having his spelling deciphered. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't worry you're not alone. Him saying "[censored] yourself" to me was right up there with Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, etc...just can't mess with true genius like that. </div></div>
clearly it took a real brain child to come up with something as advanced as [censored] yourself
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
My sister is a genious.
She just now sent me a text saying "Gas is $4.00 a gallon!!"
I asked her what rock she was living under...
My older sister though reports no major gasoline issues in her neck of NC.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Does anybody still think the oil companies don't need to be regulated....I mean other than the one guy that thinks he should pay 6 bucks a gallon.
Wife just called, both stations in Appy are pumping gas... 93 octane was 4.15, by the way..
Gas prices used to be regulated. That is one reason they didn't get really outrageous during the arab oil embargo of early 70's
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you are starving and really need food, there is a supply THAT EXISTS and is expensive or there is a supply THAT DOESN'T EXIST but is cheap. Which would you rather have? </div></div>
I'd probably grow my own. Anybody can feed themselves...bending over, like you are.....George and the oil industry will probably make you a poster boy and soon ask you to marry them. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gas prices used to be regulated. That is one reason they didn't get really outrageous during the arab oil embargo of early 70's </div></div>
I've said that before...it was a wage and price freeze. But some people on here will never admit it.
Regulation sounds fine but let's regulate other things as well .
Let's regulate Wendy's , the 99 cent Jr. Bacon is now 1.19 . Regulate the pig-tailed red-headed girl .
I paid $80 today for the same Goodyear tire I bought last year for $65 . Goodyear needs to be regulated .
Freakin' Nike keeps raising my teenies prices so let's regulate the swoosh while were at it .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Bookmarks